Conversation with New Friend

Rara :"Luna, do you know that there will be new students in our class?!"

Luna : "OH MY GOD! Where you get that information?! Whether the student is female or male?"

Rara : "I was told by our homeroom, when I go to the toilet. and she told me that the student is female"

Luna : "I can't wait to see her. I hope we can be her bestfriend!"

Next Day...
 Mrs. Rina : "Good morning class! Today i will announce that in this class will be have a new students, new friend! Please welcome her and acquainted with her!

Luna : " Hello, Friend! Come here!"

Rara : "let we know each other"

Siska : "Of course, let's know each other!" Hello my name is Siska Nathalia. You can call me Siska!"

Rara : "Oh ya, Siska! I'm Rania Dhilla! Call me Rara!"

Luna : "Nice to meet you Siska! my name is luna shalsabilla. call me Luna! Siska, where do you come from? Which school are you from?"

Siska : "Nice to meet you too, Siska. I was from bandung city. i moved from Bandung to this beautiful city because my daddy has some job that must be done. In Bandung, I was school in 5 Junior High School."

Rara : "Oh yeah! In Jakarta, where do you live Siska?"

Siska :"Here, I live at Kepulauan Raya street, in west Jakarta. In my new house, i live with myfamily. Luna, Rara, can i have your phone number, please? I  need your phone number to get an information."

Luna :  "Yes sure, Siska. Here's my number... 098789."

Rara : "Of course, Siska. Here's my number....123214."

Siska : "Thank you Luna, Rara. Today i'm so happy because I  meet with a great person and have a good friend like you Luna, Rara."

Luna & Rara : "You're welcome Siska! We are also happy to be your friends."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Formal Invitation Letter

Elizabeth I