My Dream

Hello! My name is janifa. I'm 16 years old. I have 3 siblings. I am student of 3 senior High School. This time, I want to tell you about my dream .

Before I tell you about my dream, here's a thing about me.
I am the person that when I love something, I will do it all of my heart. So, if I have some work to do, i will do it the best i can do.

But, I can't speak in front of many people. If I speak in front of many people, I would got nervous and think slowly. When someone call me, and ask me something, I easily got panic and respond them slowly. And , i'm a lazy person. Usually, when I have to do something that I don't like, I will lazy to do the work.

So, my dream is to be a counseling psychology . I want to be a counseling  because i like treating individuals with a variety of different emotional, behavioral, and social problems or disorders. I like understanding someone and can help them to solve the problem.

Okay, that's all from me. I hope you enjoy my writes. See you later on my next blog!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Formal Invitation Letter

Elizabeth I