It's all about me

This is me!

Hello!! My name is Janifa Afidika. You can call me Janifa.I was born in Bandung on 11th july 2002. I live in Kemakmuran Street number 510 with my family, my father, mother, and my sister. My hobby is reading a novel. I like reading a novel because when i read a novel i feel like i'm in that story that i read. when holidays come, i always read a novel. in the past, my hobby is riding a bike with my friends. once, when i was riding a bike together with my friend, i was fell on a steep road. Immediately my friends bring me to my house. For me, its an unforegettable experience.

In the future, I want to be accepted at the university thta I want, UNPAD University to major in psychology. I want to be psychiatrist because I want to help people to get back themself completelyand want them to live like everyone else.

I have one old one older sister and one sister. Me and my sister never stop fighting, we arguing about food, idol, and others.

I have a lots of idols. The favorite one is Shawn Mendes. I really like him because he has a cute and handsome face. He is so talented. When i hear his song, his voice is really makes me feel that soang message. And the other one is Camila Cabello. She is the most favorite female favorite singer in my life. In the past she is one of  Fifth Harmony personnel.

I have a lot of favorite song. In part of them my favorite is History, Crying In the Club, Issues, and other song. My favorite food is fried chicken, pizza, chocolate and other food.

Yeah, that's all about me!!!
Thank you for the attention, see ya!
















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Formal Invitation Letter

Elizabeth I