My Life Saver

Dear readers, this time i will give you my bad experience!

When  i was 9 years old, I have a bestfriend. Her name is Wanda. Once, we play bike together. At the time, my mom prohibit me to play bike too far and then my mom go because have a requirement. But, I don't hear what my mother said, I play bike too far. At that time i piggyback Wanda. I lost my balance, when i ride bike on the bridge. We fell together. My feet. knee, elbow is bloody. But my friends, Wanda, not seriously injured. At that time, we very fear and panic. Wanda can't ride a bike. That bridge is very far from our home.

Fortunately, someone help me and my friend to stand up. He and his friend took my bicycle. And then, he bring us with his motorcycle. And his friend help us to bring my bycicle. They get us into my house. When we arived, we very thank to they because they have help us. Then, they go with motorcycle that the man bring.

We enter my house and then, we clean the wound. When my mom comes home, i apologize to her.

So many thing about me! But now, I have to end this story! Bye..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Formal Invitation Letter

Elizabeth I