Holiday Time Plan

Soraya : Hi Janifa!
Janifa   : Hi Aya! Long time no see.
Soraya : Agree, what's up?
Janifa  : I'm doing fine. By the way, how about you?
Soraya : Things didn't go well, lots of homework to do and lots of project i haven't finished. Hufft..
Janifa  : This is God test. You have to patient. Don't ever give up. Eventually, thing will go well.
Soraya : Thank you for kind words! I appreciate it.
Janifa  : By the way, holiday is around the corner. What will yopu do by then?
Soraya : I've been waiting for it. I'll definitily relieve all my stress by then. But I haven't got a clue.                   Any ideas?
Janifa   : I got a clue! Last holiday, I went to Belitung Island. There's a lot of beaches. The view is                     mesmerizing and the wind is gentle.
Soraya : I'm not into beach. Are there any ideas beside beach?
Janifa   : What about hiking? You can enjoy the fresh air and you can also exercise.
Soraya : Thats sounds like an idea. My brother is in hiking community. I think I'll get lots of                             information from him. He can also accompany me by then. Thank you for your help. How                   about you? You got any plan for your holiday?
Janifa   : I think I'll go to beach again. This time, it'll be Raja Ampat.
Soraya : I heard Raja Ampat is best place for diving. Do you like diving?
Janifa   : Yes, I do. It always been one of my favorite hobbies. That's why I planned this one year ago.
Soraya : Wow! Thats unexpected of you. I hope both of us will enjoy our holiday.
Janifa   : Yes, I hope so!
Soraya : Jan, my mother is waiting for me. I think it's time for me to go.
Janifa   : Okay, send my regards to your mom.
Soraya : Got it, bye Janifa! See you later.
Janifa   : Bye, Aya!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Formal Invitation Letter

Elizabeth I